|Condition||Used Clear Title|
|Engine||5.0L 8 CYLINDER|
|Transmission||6 Spd Automatic|
|Drivetrain||Four Wheel Drive|
|Interior||Steel Gray Leather|
Vehicle OverviewRecent Arrival! 4WD.
* 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
We thoroughly inspect EVERY vehicle inside and out. Many incoming vehicles don't make the cut. Bickford Ford only keeps the best - come & see for yourself! Contact Sales Department at 800-781-0835 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. This one.
We work with over 70 different lenders to find the right financing package for you. Contact us today at 1-800-242-5367 for more information, or fill out our Online Credit Application to begin the pre-approval process today.
Contact Us at 1-800-242-5367
Bickford Ford3100 Bickford Ave , Snohomish, WA 98290
Call Us About This Vehicle: 1-800-242-5367
- White with Steel Gray Leather Interior
- Power Locks
- Power Mirrors
- Power Steering
- Power Windows
- Dynamic Stability Control
- Four Wheel Drive
- Intermittent Wipers
- Keyless Entry
- Passenger Air Bag
- Security System
- Side Air Bags
- Traction Control System
- Factory System
- Passenger Vanity Mirror, Pass-Through Rear Seat, Tow Hooks, Engine Immobilizer, Flex Fuel Capability, Adjustable Steering Wheel, Child Safety Locks, Driver Air Bag, Front Head Air Bag, Rear Head Air Bag, Pass-Through Rear Seat, Passenger Vanity Mirror, Tow Hooks, Child Safety Locks, Driver Air Bag, Front Head Air Bag, Rear Head Air Bag
- 80,159 Miles
- Passed Thorough Dealer Inspection
All vehicles are one of each. All Pre-Owned or Certified vehicles are Used. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All offers expire on close of business the day subject content is removed from website, and all financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax, title, and license. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. It is the customer's responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed.